IoT Drone Video Streaming System
• Real-time streaming of the mobile network of the drone video
• Support SD, HD, FHD resolution selection according to
• 5 seconds of acceleration time from standstill to 80 km/ H
• Maximum speed 94Km/ H
• Control range: 7 Km
• The dual battery system for a long time of flight with X4S
• Two-way obstacle avoidance and multiple sensors provided Flight
• Supports up to 6K video recording with Local Low Data Type
CinemaDNG / RAW
• Support video management integration program OCTOPUS CMS and
OCTOPUS Fly, the IoT drone streaming system allows multiple users to monitor the drones in the field from anywhere at the same time.
In this system, the video transmitted from the drones in the field is monitored by the operator's receiver, and at the same time, encoded by the dedicated encoder, and transmitted to the Octostreaming streaming server through the mobile communication network, so that a large number of users can simultaneously monitor the drones.
You can also monitor and control the site remotely with computer programs and smartphone apps.
OCTOPUS FLY is composed of dedicated module that implements wireless video transmission using LTE communication network, power supply using lithium iron phosphate battery and HDMI to ETH function.
OCTOPUS FLY also sends the drones' image information to the OCTOPUS CMS, which supports the control.